2012年11月16日星期五

Beats Detox I say you release

See of joke power, beautiful Mou inside deeply wear Ji Feng. I am one key, what voice also had no, the originally spicy beauty hanged, but I can feel that the spicy beauty affirms angry. "Zha!Hang?Want to be not me to continue to speak?"The worry dream sees appearance also really want to continue to keep on speaking. "You drink some beverage first, I last toilet", I want to seek to lend to leave first for a while and give the spicy beauty beat in the past, I could make sure, she will beat again right away of, but I really didn't hope the conversation that worry dream hears us, her person of this kind of style, affirmation wants to be bad I of matter of. "You want to escape?Small sex maniac, your caution thinks to deceive of lead me?", Worry dream ha ha the ground looking at me to say.Is too severe, she touched my idea deeply and deeply. "Want to be not you then come over with me, I urinate, you arrive together with me male toilet?", I also will she is one soldier, I still really don't believe,Beats Solo HD, she will again with come over. "This is what you say, originally I wanted to put you one horse of, seeing to your boy was to have no a matter to seek to take out a type" said, the worry dream stood together and pushed me and then walked toward toilet with me. My in the mind this regrets!I how forgot a station in front of me isn't a general woman, she is a sky fearlessly not afraid of worry pair religious leader, she is the woman who meets and then dares to take off my pants on the first day, she is also a cut off most intelligent, who also dare not provoke to ange of woman. "Like, I took you, you dare of, you are my grandmother Gu, good?Now is in broad daylight, so not much good, you first the Xie wear and begged you on the whole", I am compensating offense for her and pressing her to in the seat. "The smelly boy, the not bad, quickly goes, my counting to 200 times don't come over, I hurtle into a toilet to go", the worry dream smiles to threaten I say, that smiling face seemed to see my in the mind. "Like, I believe your meeting of", I sighed tone, the in the mind thought and ran into her Lao Tze to calculate to thoroughly plant. I haven't got to toilet, the telephone rang, I even see don't see, answer, "if dream, wait hasty?I at pick a pack for you!In a short while returned to!Is lovely, obedient". "Dead poem Xia, you where steep a girl, if dream is who?", Is the voice of small girl.My sky!The thoroughly dizzy vegetables is a small girl, I how forgot her is also waiting me, luckily I intelligence cleverness, respond quickly. ", Small cloud is my person of hometown, wasn't she hospitalized?The young girl is me her elder brother at ordinary times, so we are like brother and sister, I see her wrap to break down, is buying for her, you again etc.!", I am explaining and deliberating how to organize language a words that don't have the loophole. "But I feel that your seeming to be not with her is so simple, whether you pretty like her?", Small girl small voice of say to me, but tone in already deeply feeling of jealousy. I considered a short moment and felt to have no necessity to fool her, cheat of the felling make people not very great, hence"small cloud, you and she I like, but feel different, you don't want to think of too many, you now the main task is the threat and harassment that gets away from your boyfriend, return to among the right living, not I is knowing pain, as for the business of feelings, I still not too understand, I do and hope that you comprehend just according to own felling" I say, , I give own in the mind words and dish, wait for announcing verdict of small girl. "Your boy like this, the female kids will like of, I comprehend, I be afraid you don't want me, poem Xia, I fear very not easy advent of happiness to arrive so much in my head, again drive rend away, I love you, I don't want to leave you, this is in the world, only you just can give me the sense of security, and you together, my in the mind well dependable, good warmth", I heard the voice that the small girl sobs, my in the mind is a burst of suffered, .If she this time feeling content slice, let me am warm as well as ashamed. "Small cloud believes me, I can't leave yours, I now in hand still some matters, free I will rush through to return to accompany yours quickly, I hanged first" finishes saying, I hanged telephone, but the heart is some pains, to feel sorry small girl, thought of that her a person is in the guest house missing of Chi Chi I, I am suffered. Just hanged hers, the telephone rang again, I knew, this time must be if dream, on seeing, be not!I am one key, "if dream, sorry, I hanged on picking you up, afterwards at the right moment the rice chaff seek me again, did I just hang his telephone!You wait hasty!I arrive to for 30 minutes, right away pick good, I am to don't understand this!Conveniently asked toward the rice chaff for a while, in a short while promise to make you satisfied". "You this dead poem Xia, you buy what I am dissatisfied, I want you to come back at once and immediately come back, I what all not rare, I am to want you, are you understand?Dead poem Xia", the tone of the spicy beauty Gao of I don't dare to put the cellular phone to the ear to listen to.I imitated a Buddha to see spicy beauty to sit flustered and frustrated spicy appearance on the bed. "Follow instructions, the slave is right away" finishes saying, don't wait her message of reply, I resolutely pressed the C keyed, long tone, his mama of, is this the day that the person leads?Don't I all not am a good intentions?I the Du Rang write into to outside walk. "Boy, are you a whose slave?Quickly tell the truth with me", I raise head and look, didn't frighten to death, see worry dream the fork wear sexy small pretty waist, slanting head, inclined fix attention on lo I?I know that she heard again, this was a female evil head. "Plays trick with friend of", I compensate to smile to say to her and say an in the mind words, in front of her, I have no confidence to receive of she, can try and see. "Friend?Is a female of!BE not likely to be a male of, press your personality, mix with you in the class of person mold dog kind of, you is which male impossibly of the in front is so low voice, female of!Is also only a , that is that of yours what if dream, is be not?The small sex maniac tells me the truth, don't call you good-looking", the worry dream said and then started clenching my ear, and always dragged along toward ladies room direction. Keeping of my pain call, "I say, you release me!You go toward me to there take stem what, that is the ladies room"."I still don't know to is a ladies room, you come over with me, smelly boy, inside no one, I have already once seen", the hand strength of worry dream isn't small, my ear is clenched by her of is red, but still was savagely dragged along into by her female toilet, she closed the door with the hand. "Tell the truth quickly", the worry dream didn't clench my ear again, but clenchesesed in my face, mouth depend of leave my mouth very near, eyes are asked for by the feeling of jealousy of flush. "Is her, I play a joke on her of", I know to meet worry dream, all of my holdouts are bite on granites. "Is pretty happy!Your elder sister felt jealous, you played by ear!", Finish saying, she still keeps clenching tight my face, I am understand she is to really feel jealous, her completely different from the Zi dream person, the Zi dream will take the rough with the smooth, will save the situation by making concessions, her affirmation can't of, she wants what, don't what all veryThe benzene cherry  Zhong Gao Duo Jie Rong hopes the industry milk  Rao Wu?Tell the truth, see her this kind of spirit shout of appearance, I suddenly feel that she is very lovely, my eyes and she met, I smile to say to her, "you want let how I do, keep saying, anyway, with you together, I can do according to your way, although is all forced, I very would like to according to your way, I swear, what I said is true,Beats Detox, you are to miss me!", In fact I entered this door to guess that she thinks that I think of want madness. "That you still pack and hurry!Carefully waited I to beat flat you", say, the worry dream was made an effort to clench my face to her mouth side, I clearly smelt the fragrance of her virgin. Don't hesitate, there are no words, we tightly embrace at together. Worry dream, this supercilious, self-confident, overbearing, capable and sexy and charming beautiful woman thoroughly fell to go into among my feeling net, though this feeling net is me unconscious weave of, the worry dream didn't escape this firm and matchless net any further, at the moment, she drive soon growing crazy of the sensual desire molestation.Worry dream, Zhan Li wear strongly embrace I there is in the center no the crevice of one silk tightly, she the soft towering chest press of the spirit blood is dashing, her fragrant lips dies dead of tie up last I, seem afraid I will pop off similar. I was completely pounded at by her intense emotion to have no resistibility, whole body the hot and dry is difficult be, private parts abnormality of impulse,Artist Series, immediately, I turn passive get up for being active, tongue being resolute ground of to visit into opposite, with her fingerling frolic.We sink to immerse at the high tide of sensual desire in. Unintentionally, I opened to see worry dream the canthus is two drops of pure tears, this is what I didn't thought of, see here, my heart seem quilt what clench similar Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论