2012年11月13日星期二

Monster Beats ide is an one utter

Empress, she lightly walked to go out, with take last door.
※※※
Next day, be I wake up of time, already the that day falls into trap to get empty.Get up to wash after Shu complete, I came out door, the station thoroughly enjoyed warm sunlight in the sun.Didn't lose not to know to cherish, be me from the jail in came out the sunlight that I just know to accustom to behind is an originally such amiability, at later few months I developed a habit for taking a sunbathe.Embrace in the sunlight every day in, enjoy the baptism of the sun.Probably only so then I can thoroughly and strongly live in in this world, but even if is a strong sunlight can not also melt the old grudge of my heart bottom again.Because it only uses then the blood of personal enemy can wash.
Is similar to today's weather, my plan progress everything is all very smooth.Get up soon, rich and honored comes to tell me and outside has been already got abroad and says to is an enemy your home to contain two tablets that can cure 100 diseases and just give up a body to protect main behavior for of Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's your home the feeling, so increase to just 1.
My conduct and actions to this beam Bin is satisfaction very much, this reason of his is really fitting.Although I don't know he where made a tablet, but I want to is a general that advertises for to fight battlefield, he there the miracle drug wonder drug curing should be not little.Just perhaps this beam Bin was big to bleed.
On that day I and the rich and honored and then each avenue City in the city teacher turned for a day, I is at the thing color another a good shop front, I want to open a few stores again in the city teacher.I want to make in the middle of the year here me the business of the crystal shop spread all over city teacher, then be develop to the national radiation.I am also keeping in mind the condition of the market of other professions.
※※※
Is an all the long night again, I record I in the house alone the result on this day.The business of teacher most in the city is the food industry, valuable curios, china and cloth industry now.But those sell the chatelaine rouge water powder of arrive is be not how red fire.And this is also what my one-time in the book didn't jot down, probably I thought that this ain't what I wanted at that time.But I now but may walk last this road.
The flame of candle flutters along with the bise slipping away into from the window way, the momentary light copies floating, I the west is bad muddy hungry today under the light fluttered I search down the street of information:Cloth silk ans stain drive Wang Jia's monopoly from Suzhou, but the jade article profession of city teacher is again Zhang Jia's main management profession, Qian Neng's"world food Cang" is a city teacher are all well-known to the whole countries, Sun Yao Zu in the view virtuous town then monopolized the china profession of city teacher.But is exactly Sun Yao Zu's younger brother, Sun Yao, to believe in rich and honored Lee run on a bank of can not keep on staying in the view virtuous town ……
Sudden I have a kind of difficult to express felling, someone is lookinging at me!This is a kind of very strange felling.I walked to the window way to greatly open a window.
The window opens, the bise blew to come in from the outside, I not from of the whole body is one Zhan, the hands chase neckband tight for a while.The outside is an one utter darkness, only bise at standing alone of blow, often send out to blare of voice.
But outside what person also have no while turning round to want to return to, I that the felling appeared again, this time as if a kind of long grass sting at back, this makes me am very uncomfortable, but I don't know this felling to is what is the row.Again hoping to go to the outside is still the one of utter darkness.
※※※
The Jing unknown Fu is in the house roof, to the bone of bise from nearby once pared off, under the body of the house roof is also that so iciness.But he now but at devote one's mind of looking at bright in front the house of light in is host haven't gone to bed.
He often still starts a return to take a stroll, the high figure falls at window up, along with***of rock, the shadow is also fluttering.Can see from the shadow he is considering now what, a hand touches chin back and forth take a stroll.
The Jing is unknown to know this person in the house to is who, from that day down the street once the surprised Hong see, he prints at own mind.He is that astonishing vehemence, make unknown memory of Jing still new on that day.Don't know he is what person unexpectedly have already come to a the state that the nature and man unites as one, but the Jing is unknown but arrive at here now, not and for corroborating own viewpoint, but for the sake of that treatment saint medicine in the his hand!
The Jing is unknown to try to send out a murderous look, indeed as expected the window opened, that person stands to look about everywhere over there, and the Jing is unknown to refrain from rash action breathing, want to avert from his vision.But what to don't thought of BE, that person just saw a short while turn round and return to, the Jing is unknown not from again sent out murderous look the murderous look that don't seem to be just to sound out is a real murderous look this time, only 1 kind to do in numerous fightings of chilly vehemence.
Inside the body of true the spirit is again rapid to revolve, immediately the pressure eases, I toward outside of the blackness say, "friend, outside the algidity is pressing ha not enter house a sit?All night long, you I can discuss by handle candle."
The Jing is unknown to see that person towarding his/her own direction to send out invitation, think that he has already ownly discovered to hide a body of, straight-tempered body form one exhibition flies to window way.
See darkly win one thing fly to me, I hurriedly retreat want to avert from, but what I didn't thought of BE, descend the youth of a moment a comeliness to appear at my in front.Very obviously he is from the window in fly the incoming, high body, my chin of Gao Yue Dao, but slightly weak now, don't know this very small body in is how send out that surprised Hong the strength contained by one knife.
"Do not know you for dead hour comes to visit to have what business."I know perfectly well past ask of say, at present of person perhaps is smell the lake person of river breeze extremely frightened of" kills impermanent"the Jing Be getting more unknown, he comes to seek I nothing but for the sake of that son falsely naught of what miracle drug wonder drug.
"I want your hand in of that cures a saint medicine."He is very direct.
"?I why want to you, do we know each other?"
"I am a Jing unknown!I can be you to do anything, as long as you give me the medicine."Is still a very cool felling, chilly speech.
"BE?I know that you are a wanted, I am a businessman to want your[one] cutthroat to have what use?"I want to make him feel that I is a nuisance to me but isn't a big help, otherwise I am easily to can not let what him accept defeat.
"Do you think that I can not find out by myself?"Peeping out one silk cold light in the his eyes is also chilly in the tone, don't know to is the reason of the weather, be still what, I felt suddenly cold to get up.", BE?Haven't you been already verified today daytime?If you seek of arrive of words now return to come to seek me dry what?"
"You is how can anyone know do I come to lead?"One of my words make Jing unknown to produced to me curious.Want to know that he is to all has already put meeting home position the things once moving.Opposite of the person still has what unknown method know that he or she comes to lead?
"That you how just be willing to want to me?"
"I want ~only you!"I answer way, if can fighting skill high strong of he accepts at nearby of words, I hereafter come to and plot secretly against me for not afraid someone, I can also first Zhang Jia of the lay siege to me of protect a hospital and kill off, also be regarded as some interest that I pay.
"You seek dead!"Do not know why Jing unknown and sudden but turn over a face, presses at hilt of a sword between the waists up,Monster Beats, the chilly murderous look wildly hugs but.True current of air's turning clothes is inflating.
I am a pain very much under his vehemence, I don't know him as well this is how, I only want his from now on to become my under charge even if is different idea also need not such?
"You want to do what?"
"I want to kill you!"Jing unknown double of sights stare, saying of gnash teeth in hatred.
"You I without hatred have no ugly of you why want to kill me, feed, if you have already killed me you to can not find to want."The sword that looking at him will split to miss my head, I loudly of shout a way.
Lucky is the words that hear me after, his under charge becomes slowly, the air is one An, the air on the face is continuously to change Huan, but I am then quietly waiting he falls calm, current of although I living still die, back me up to keep on living of is a my old grudge for Zhang Jia, for revenging I become broker just for pursuing that aery strength.
The official career is impossible, Zhang Jia can't allow a freshman's influence rising of, so I just in commercial circles work hard, for of be build up own influence.
The heart dead didn't fear to, and when the Jing is unknown to stand to my in front I be Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论