2012年11月21日星期三

Artist Series goes to Li Guo Po's

Want at in have the share of 20%-this is the development right that sells a merchandise, silver not.Who the silver of two most who have management right!As for the right that littlely has if the direct factory circulates as usual, not normal next in the factory, can convene a partner general assembly, not and employablely rush through to come off stage!As for the income convenes the partner general assembly amount of company to give bonus at the end of the year!What minister you see how?"I announced own viewpoint for a while to immediately after ask a way he.
"This ……pour so much is good, be don't know that the line doesn't go?"See to this old crafty huge slippery money shop the businessman of house have no illegitimate profit he is to be not willing to jump down!Besides the government still needs to have the dry of 20%!Again none of 12 silvers!
"What minister, don't know that your taking out doesn't take out drought smoke?"Will guide it to this kind of guy with the benefit.
"Take out!"What minister don't know that what to sell is what medicine in my bottle gourd.
"History government Wei, give the smoke that you hide what minister taste!"
The history grasps fame very reluctant touched hide in the cigarette on the body, have already ordered for He Chang Qing.
"This ……what smoke is this ?!"He Chang Qing absorbed an one mouthful to change countenance of say.
"This is the cigarette!We will produce this kind of to roll up of cigarette!What minister think a rich way?"I ask a way.
"Have!Greatly have prospect!How many silvers does "this old man aroused to move" want?My family take out can?"
Hold!I know a big rich way naturally!The taste of old man's pouring is full quasi-!Want to only swallow from!"1 is nothing doing!Being above at least five just can!However hereafter so'big rich way'of is the business and the rise!See you wanting not to want to do."
"Good!I get out of the hospital today!I seek partner!"The old man has already not liesed to live, saying will climb-is really love money like the dead old man of life!
"Need not!Need not,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com!Concrete of you can let other people go to dry, minister you still convalesce better!"My favour advises a way.
"History government Wei let's still walk!Don't influence minister to take a rest!"
"~!How to be saying to be about to walk!?Stay and chat a while yet again!"He Chang Qing's three Yis moved to come over chair from the outside too much, that called Ping son of low follow behind.
"Not!We didn't bother minister to take a rest."I say with a smile:"History government Wei we walk."
The history grasps to praise to see somebody else's miss to come in, two eyes threw a soul again similar, dead stare at miss to see, the Ping son miss sees the history grasp to praise so"shameless" facial expression 慍 Nu ground low head Be getting more lower-old crafty huge slippery He Chang Qing saw his silly kind this time.
"The history grasps fame!We walk!"I walked in the past pulled lose the history of soul grasp fame walk go out.



Chapter 32 marriage important event



"Eldest brother, I had lover!"
The history grasps fame after hospital came back the pair of close in the house by himself/herself, who call to ignore a somebody else all.Time that goes to Li Guo Po's house to have a meal in the evening shalls arrive soon and have to I in person the horse come to call he, who know this boy that coming for me on meeting is such a!
"Is the daughter of our minister of finance?"For his lover I only move feet Ya and then can want out!
"Yes~!Is the girl who is called Ping son!"Lie on the history on the bed to grasp fame to wear a woebegone expression to shut eyes way" I see me this time is really not ability from pull out!"
This guy!Just appeared in public one noodles to become this pair character!"I say that the history grasps fame!Your boy can really have no future!How to see one loving 1!?Do you still remember the history Ping of village in the history house Ping?At that time Hou are you how to say?'Have no her my life Be getting more unmeaningful!Have no her I the tea don't think rice not to think!It is that the one ash is dark to have no her my sky!
Have no her, I mow for the heart,such as knife, !'!I how have never seen for this period of time you have what abnormality reaction!?Live of isn't flavorful!How,Artist Series?Is so quick and then forgot a somebody else?Oh, shift the love to another person again now?Choke?!How does this miss also have a Ping word!?Ha ha see to you and make the miss of Ping want endless ……you get up for me!***You return go to not go to Li Jia!?"I said along while this guy even the eyelids didn't lift for a while!
"Hold!You like!?Do I still like somebody else's miss!"The history grasps to praise for a while sitting of"Mao", like be incensed of bull sort
Two eyes flush of stare me."Do not be nervous!Hold, I that has you so useless!?I just feel somebody else's miss being more beautiful just!"
"Say!You is be not harbor evil designs to my Ping son!?"The history grasps fame to grasp my collar of dress to make an effort downwards Ye.
"Let go!Mama's your idiocy!I am to use the taste appreciating to see a somebody else!That is like your[one] sex maniac!Ping son~that miss is yours'Ping son'?!Horoscope didn't°yet one Pie!"I almost drive his Ye 1.
"Who***is a sex maniac!?I this is to fall in love at first sight!Do you have culture?"A listenned to me don't rob this guy to just release a hand with him."Appreciate?I prohibit you to see my wife with the color!You next time see again careful I dig out your eye pupil!"
"Ah!Return go to not to Li Guo Po's house?!I say that the sky has already been getting blacker!"I remind him, do we still have a task!
"Do not go, you go to!"The history grasps fame and lies to fall flop to" I still have to deliberate how propose toward somebody else's miss!"
See come to this guy is doom!How to drill into not?!
"Hey Hey, I say a little handsome boy, do you still think that now is 21th century?Still propose!You don't beg of give° the somebody else to frighten to death!Now is the parents' life Mei the speech of the Shuo!Don't you understand?Request to marry you to express a love toward the somebody else parents!
However don't know that Ping son to have husband's family?Want certain words, I saw you having no a drama.Leave!We ask a somebody else!"
"Ask who?"The history grasps to praise inclined eyes looking at me" I am very shy!Just have no so thick-skinned to ask the somebody else the parents!"
"Who say to ask He Chang Qing!?I am to say us to Li Jia to ask Li Guo Po!You the idiocy don't get up me to let Li Guo Po to give me hot Niang again!That can have no you what matter!"My words had never finished saying history to grasps fame and then jumped from the bed.
"Go to your mama!We walk quickly!"
My heart is a bit dull pain, I also like that miss!So pure miss I still have never seen!But history's grasping fame is after all my brothers and do having to of eldest brother let 1:00 ……
…………
"Army commander history government Wei!Please!Just come in quickly!"Li Guo Po takes his son to stand on the doorway, a see us coming to quickly smile to greet us.
"Minister Lee this time but don't please from come!Ha ha~!Minister Lee pleases first!"I smile a way.
"Ah~, two chiefs come my simple home in person this but let Peng wall in our house living Hui which!Two chiefs but ordinary people all please don't come, please!I is exactly greatly honored!Just come in!"This Lee's old man really not the Kui is a businessman to be from, the mouth inside is one by one!I know oneself to say is say however his, also want while being polite for a while, history's grasping to praise has already urgently canned not bear not to want to beat again ha ha.
"Now that minister Lee is so polite, that we went in!?"The history grasped to praise words to"blunt"ed into on finishing saying!
Depend!How doesn't this guy so not understand rules?!
"Minister Lee pleases!"I a see the history grasp fame to go in I don't also silly stand outside to still follow into!"Please,cheap dr dre beats!The chief pleases!"
"Two chief beginnings face my simple home, also nothing important preparation, some simple meal discommoded chief."Walk to have meal hall, Li Guo Po politely says.
Put ten several kind vegetableses on 8, but want to say to is a simple meal ……
Steam laurel blossom fish, bamboo shoot to button up goose Zhang and Bao three wings belly thick soup, braise in soy sauce the chicken silk crab New Year pudding of wings, river, pot the Zi Be nourishing to immerse turtle ……full fullly put one table!I see in addition to emperor also the nothing important somebody else dare to chase these Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论