2012年11月14日星期三

Beats Detox ster's luck I embar

, I always at miss they where got so many detailed newses, analyze the trend of world?"
The Cao held to also knit the brows:"In case you think, really is a great problem."I sigh a spirit:"In fact, several as early as year agos, I rather once said to the uncle, quickly the set sets up our own intelligence report net, the antenna wants to open.My pharmacy can the intelligence report acquiring is after all limited, they these waiters is not a specialized intelligence people either, get the thing of having the special value still few, few."I would not like to completely contribute my company's brigade to Cao to hold and wait world to stabilize, they are my private subordinates, be really make money of, isn't what his Cao holds.
The Cao holds to me on smiling, is that kind of and it embarrassedly smiling face:"This affair, the uncle rather once brought up with me, can you also know, that time, our wealth and propertieses are very still little, for successive years resort to arms, even Pan, bring up this to mix Zhang emperor all not enough, so, I let go of.I this go to and hair filial piety first company quantity, see how quickly set the intelligence report net that set up us."
I sighed:"Alas, lord Mr., you be really of.That imperial government and emperor as long as isn't hungry they also went, you saw you spend on them of those wrong money and set up what ancestral temple, what system, whole is the thing with no the least bit use,Beats Detox.Still have, I a few days ago saw Liu help, his heart hasn't fallen calm and wait his Liu Huang Shu to save him!"
The Cao held and sighed:"Past affair you aren't lifting.Have never asked for your opinion to connect child of emperor to come over, I am to be getting tooer late to regret now, there are at the beginning no a that person says these truths.Money has been already spent, or doesn't want to lift again."
I also smiled to smile, Anne Anne his heart:"Cautiously want to come in fact, you answered emperor to come over to still have much of an advantage, this the emperor wasn't starved at least;There was still a world brilliant scholar to really come a lot, the person who was Chang-an and there like returned heart very much and you;Still have, in common people's eyes, is the ground of orthodox tradition here, the name of emperor still can stick to make majority of common people.Again then, the emperor is here, also convenience we adopt to far hand over near offend a policy, can draw together many small warlords of influence, quickly unify world to us, the advantage is many, you don't sigh.As for later how do, hereafter again say."
The Cao held to nod:"Is quite good, now first so, that idea of yours hereafter say again.To, I also want to go tomorrow of, is the convenience not?"I smile:"You don't go, who seal an officer for small bird to make a wish?Still have, since you already make a decision be competing me with river's east, come to the surface doter, anyway, what to receive scolding is you, not me."
The Cao holds also happy:"Contend for you with river's east?This words say and seem me to rob a woman with Sun Ce."I face Teng the ground Be getting reder:"This is to make decision male say to the minister sons words?No wonder that and outside someone's scolding me am yours ……"the Cao hold to compensate at once be not:"Gaffe, gaffe, absolute fun words.Hey Hey, Hey Hey ……"

Chapter 134 seven elder brothers(is whole)


Unification north ground article-chapter 134 seven elder brothers
Although I have already come to grips to shout, but, not the master person isn't to do know to pay of trouble of.See, preparing of a day time seems to be very hurried and looking at to in early morning starts an engaged Zou elder sister, I feel very helpless and feel sleepy one good feel all don't become, is not pay to have a meal, use wear so troublesome?Early knowing is so troublesome, I am still not equal to to pay to the wine shop, simplify matters more!
The house hospital is original not big, good now, at ordinary times see not exactly the person all came out and swept a courtyard and tidied up a case several of, stick lamp of, person's bearer goes toward and seems to be more crowded.After the home strolled 1 turn, I am impatient to see at present everything, pull out feet to want to slip away, but drive Zou elder sister's one "stop" to frighten to return to.
I the ground of Niu Ni stand on elder sister's in front to beg her:"Elder sister, I again not be used to these affair, stay at home can give the wrong kind of help, you make me go out to play."Zou elder sister one belly of funny, pull I arrive at back yard in:"Is like son, be not I say you, you are after all a girls, impossibly be forever male kid of, these affair you have to learn to go.Deal with inside the house, but woman affair in, you don't learn, hereafter how can do?To don't let your husband's family joke."
I turn head sideways to want:"But, these affair really bother.Elder sister ah, rather and so, hereafter we 2 marry a person, so, there is elder sister at, I don't need to hold these hearts, do you say it's not very good?""You ……like son, you how unexpectedly say ……alas, elder sister's this present life again don't think these affairs.Younger sister not only whole body good skill, more is the born beauty is a , after, you will certainly have extremely good of ownership, would be in home to contain many madams, you are also big, want to learn to hold to run a household a medium matter naturally.Don't again entertain foolish ideas, tell others, all let person's joke."
My the mouth of Pie Pie:"Grow again beautiful can not be to eat for rice again, take charge of to make the decision, or would not° until the skill depended on oneself go."I have already become accustomed to the life of do-it-yourself lord, these words are to blurt out, but have never discovered Zou elder sister's facial expression becomes a while white.Her wry smile for a while, no longer talk, just looking at a front to deliver silly.
I see the tears in the her eyes, the square detected own words to hurt an elder sister and quickly flustered ground to go to consolation:"Elder sister, elder sister, sorry, is such as son not good, talk didn't after brain, you don't living my spirit."Elder sister Cha stem ground in eyes tears, the bitterness says with smile:"This isn't your wrong.Good younger sister, the in this world has a few women to be like you general do-it-yourself lord of.The elder sister is just life to have no those people so good, not, run into a younger sister is also the elder sister's luck."I embarrassedly smiled and no longer talked.
Time that connects down along while, I obediently heel at the elder sister study those complicated things hard after death, what case several how put ah, seat how arrange ah, lamp how hang ah, connect how the in attendance on person serve the article, what directions come forward wait upon the adults all want to arrange one by one, my mother ah, these things stir of I headache.Xu Shu and huge come in generally of time, see me this in low spirits appearance.
Saw them two, I was to yell god long live, the spirit is greatly good, basically is blunt to come forward.After ushering in two people inside the hall, I just breath a sigh of relief:"Four elder brothers, you come too like, finally set free me.My mother ah, dead tired I, this servant than take care of world still difficult, please a guest all so complicated.Yi, do you see my stem like this?"Hoping an one of two people is surprised, my oddness.Led very in a short while, the 2 people cachinnation got up, huge govern is Be smiling and making fun me:"Sky, returned argument yesterday if sharp knife, childe of natural and unrestrained full limits of the earth, incredibly become this appearance and tell others for the sake of the difficult household chores today, who would the person believe?Smile to die me."
This descends smelly Be getting bigger, hope to still smile a continuously huge all, I keep huming:"I don't believe that you huge private's dollar will also these household chores.Elder sister but say, these affairs that should are inside woman in the home.I ain't for the first time to pay here, elder sister also however is ask for me satisfied see, see how to arrange just good."Do not understand to release O.K., an explain 2 people to smile more badly.Looking at 2 people to play tricks kind over there, I still really have no way, very not easy make me think of a counterplan, I am hurtling to intentionally don't already laugh wildly huge say generally:"You still smile and smile again, today have no bamboo pure drink for you."
I this says, the small bird finally came to a stop and looking at me embarrassedly face, he says very in earnest:"Man even attending to houses isn't good and how attend to world?Such as, you really haven't grown up, no wonder that ……"I one face Be simpleton-like in shape ground of to looking at him, etc. continuation, he looking at my airs, simultaneously nearby walk toward Xu Shu, part cachinnation:"No wonder that your knot righteousness the elder brothers will beat your bottom.Ha ha ha, ha ha ha."
I this is helpless hey, pulled Xu Shu lichen Jin in the past, fumingly:"Four elder brothers, how say that I am also your small brothers, you how to tell these this small bird, you Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论