2012年11月26日星期一

beats by dre reminding the young

 See we push to come over, a seem to call clear madder madder of girl's sub- exultation, call way:", Mr. Wen came!Pure Yan, you are the severe, save the orchid in autumn quickly!"
That tatoo male sees is us, at that time cachinnation, pleased called a way:" Mao, and then come to three unique color beauties mile, we have love affairs tonight!Ha ha!"
Pure Yan Yi however don't fear to of go up, call a way:"Love affairs BE?See you having a life to enjoy to have no!"Words just finished saying, she that rare high beautiful leg suddenly made effort, such as the lightning flash lightning flash sort launch a fierce attack in holding Xie Qiu Lan's tatoo male chest.She is to must lead the Tae Kwon Do superior of national university student's awards, the heavy se two feet are very obviously more than those tatoo male's imaginations, listens to 2 bellow, 2 people immediately fall from afar.I hurriedly Qu quasi- tatoo the males frighten of opportunity, quickly hurtle up Xie Qiu Lan a hold tight, quickly pulled back.
The orchid that thanks an autumn frightens shiver all over, unexpectedly an embrace me, depend on my shoulder to weep aloud.
I immediately frightened and connect the fragrant warm jade of this is full of of the love affairs could not felt as well-I drop absolute being, even if you are a fairy to turn a life time, you so I also will feel frighten, know my girl friend at nearby!Indeed as expected, not a second, is hostile to at the men of in the vision, I feel own waist beginning acute pain.My life how so bitterness!(The concealed weapon waits upon!)
That tatoo male suffers to the back of the stroke and soon realizes mistake to come over, in succession the Nu drinks to make a pounce upon pure Yan.But the severe leg achievement of the pure Yan still comes from they anticipate, sees continuously and extremely bellow a voice repeatedly spread, tatoo the males a be kicked out outside of circle, painful must loudly appeal to the public small call.
I fear mishap again,beats by dre, hence the shoulder that claps the orchid of thanking the autumn, moves to her Chen Qing Yun's bosom in, then quickly approach to fight of center.Be kicked indeed as expected muddle-headed change direction of tatoo the males finally feel them are to absolutely can not match with somebody else on the boxing feet, hence draw out length knife and have, prepare and disregard in succession of the hot hand Cui spend!But at this time, although the light of the Di hall has already all ordered bright, the big cluster of public security is running very fast to the this place,wait they to come over is already late!
The pure Yan is indeed as expected the skill Gao Ren's brave, face a tatoo the male gleam the weapon involved in murder of cold light to unexpectedly and nowise be afraid, the deceit body of robust pole but up, a connect several feet all fast quasi- without any error kick in the tatoo male's wrist rushed toward to come over, weapon involved in murder in succession tinkling make to loudly fall to the ground.At round audience the person bomb however of drink a colourful voice in, but I see two tatoo males who fall on the ground climbing to hold to sharp knife sting to carry on the back to the jades of pure Yan!The shadow obviously also saw and frightenned scream, but she connected time of reminding the younger sister all too late!
Is late quick while saying at that time, leave pure Yan recent of I use to be more than my consciousness reaction outside of the speed rushed toward up, a feet with sudden force kick on one Human body, and another hand wants to rob sharping knife of another tatoo male.The guy that is kicked by me stumbles to fall to from afar bump on the Human body of rounding the view, but another guy stands knife dynasty my sting.
Between this lightning stone fire, I can not help thinking a way:", Did I again go to hospital?"
Immediately I see that person's long bayonet suddenly turn aside, my exultation under, use once the left hand block, immediately an acute pain spreads from the arm,beats by dre australia.I am great anger under, shine on that person's eye socket to make to beat to go with all strength with the right boxing, that person immediately drive I this with all strength the one punch beat backward falling down of bang.
I am just preparing to continue and tatoo the males make a conflict, which know that the public security has been already arrived at this time, they the cluster hug but full general those are kicked by the pure Yan seven dizzy eight vegetableses of the rascal hold tight.
Copied to quickly run over pull, pull my hand crying for way:"Wei, you ……you got hurt!Quickly, we go to a hospital quickly ……"
The pure Yan, Chen Qing Yun and Xie Qiu Lan and Liu Jing also hugs me nearby, the color of a concern is overflowed to speech form.Particularly pure Yan and Xie Qiu Lan, they get hurt to have a direct relation with me, being also absolutely nervous must all cry.I make an effort to press the wound and do the best to say with smile:"Nothing important!A little small wound just, you don't cry!The pure Yan don't cry and make a phone call to report to the police;Ms. Xie, you don't also cry ……"
The pure Yan cries just wanting of the Xi Xi to report to the police, suddenly one person presses down the cellular phone of pure Yan, way:"This brothers, reports a case to save need not?Today this matter you how want to solve you to suggest how is a condition?"
I turn round a to see, sees is a 40 many year old of the big fatty stand I after death, but those public securities station then be like to fall into water at his nearby an of the chicken is general, lower the head a Yan brain.
I about to speak words, the shadow calls way:"You don't in power, we must go to a hospital!"
That:"However be tied for a while by the knife?Brothers, I which have the knife of absolute special effect to create a medicine, wrap you to become scarred for two days, match for three days!Go to?"
I am hesitating this fatty is what person, the pure Yan calls a way:"You who?The Wei sons were all stabbed and wounded with the knife by the rascal, you still at here bothersome!"
That:"I am owner's plum here just Xi.Brothers, I beat to protect a ticket!If you used my medicine if have no my curative effect for saying, I compensate 1,000,000 to you, how?"
, This person is the eradicate completely to sell K powder in son at his field, ***, be fond of a crafty medicine of Di hall owner of Mini?Is this person to thus fear to report to the police to definitely have his difficult place, blunt he provided an opposite and clean and pure entertainment area, I sold him one face how?Besides I feel that I's arm in fact wasn't tied by that rascal very deeply, just bleed have a little much just.
Under my persistence, everyone goes to the Di manager Ting's room together.Manager's room of Di hall is very big, our several 10 people flows out into to also be good enough to accept.The Di manager Ting's plum the Xi just soon opened a safe and took out a heat preservation bucket for sealing completely thing.He makes me sit past, open a heat preservation bucket, use a to make the pimping silver ladle picking one ladle at in black of the thing come out, hence a strange flavor spread to open.
Pure Yan way:"Feed, does your medicine pours bottom to effectively have no?See like this be different from is you say of what absolute being Dan wonder drug!Return to become scarred for two days, thoroughly match for three days!Is all stinky, the inside didn't know as well to is what."
The plum Xi just said with smile:"This young lady, I is this medicine gold expensive!Absolute mistake not the wound of your boyfriend!"
I depend!He sees me after getting hurt the pure Yan is to cry first, hand me with elder sister Chan afterwards and always, hence unexpectedly thinks that she was my girl friend.Pure face of Yan Qiao immediately the Fei is red, hasty way:"You don't be ridiculous, he is my elder sister's boyfriend!"
Plum Xi just was one Zheng, hurriedly apologized, the part Le rose my sleeves, the blood of wound has already had some coagulation, hence he that is black of the ointment cautiously even daubery is on my wound.Just in a short while, I feel that the wound spreads the freshest and cool felling, the ache also greatly reduces.I Ya way:", Manager Mei, you this harms a medicine very efficacy!H'm, cool of, really quite good.To, this is you self-made of?"
Plum just Xi wry smile way:"Be not, if I can self-make this astounding wound medicine, I have already delivered, still is opening here what Di hall?Is that a strange old way that wants to do my daughter's adopted father leaves."
I way:"Old way?H'm, does manager Mei why not take wound medicine to analyze composition?So not clear formula?"
Plum just Xi simultaneously took a spool of gauze to start dressing a wound, part way:"Have already taken to analyze, can the somebody else say in imply various unknown composition of still belonging to nows, is it what to also ask me to pour bottom!"
My Ya however, have never thought this wound medicine still so mysterious!Subsequently I ask a way again:"Manager Mei, I have two problems to want to ask you for a while.Why must you forbid to sell a medicine in own Di hall?We are humiliated by those rascals today, why don't you make us report to the police?"
Plum just Xi wry smile way:"Why to prohibit to sell a medicine?Small brothers you know what my daughter calls?"
I way:"H'm, hear, she isn't English name your Di hall placard Mini,Beats By Dre Diamond?"
The plum Xi just received we sat down and made the under charge carry coffee again, this just took the most bitter and astringent facial expression way:"I daughter's scientific term make the plum reflect snow, the name is very good to listen?Hey Hey, I rise of ……"his Mi wear fat eyes smile and seem daughter's hour is at the recollection he of get Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论